Complementary Tool Set for Rear Suspension
This product is unavailable
Supplementary Rockshox Brain 2.0 and 3.0 Rear Suspension Tool Set
ASB-01 (Air Seal Bullet) - Tool in the form of a projectile to guide the fitting of the inner tube.
- This tool is used to guide the fitting of the inner tube into the body of the shock absorber in order to expand and protect the seals, covering the thread and edges that can damage them.
OSB-02 - (Bullet 12mm) - Tool for fitting the sealing head (Oil Seal Bullet) on the shock absorber rod of the Rockshox Brain 2.0 - S-Tres
OSB-03 - (Bullet 10mm) - Tool for fitting the sealing head (Oil Seal Bullet) on the shock absorber rod of the Rockshox Brain 3.0 - S-Tres
BOPT-01 - Rockshox Brain 2.0 piston/relief valve removal tool
- This tool is used to remove the piston/relief valve ( blow-off piston/ valve ) when it gets stuck in the reservoir body in the process of dismantling the upper part of the inertia valve.
RTT-01 - Tool to disassemble/reassemble the inertia valve reservoir ( Resi Torque Tool 4 PINS ) Brain 3.0
CVT-01 - Tool to disassemble/reassemble Rockshox Brain 3.0 non-return/check valve
- This tool is used to disassemble/reassemble the check valve after removing the floating piston chamber body (IFP Chamber Body).
LT-01 - Tool for Rockshox Brain 2.0 and 3.0 Leverage Tool
- Lever rod to disassemble/reassemble Rockshox Brain 2.0 and 3.0 inertia valve reservoir
- This tool is used to disassemble/reassemble the Brain 2.0 inertia valve reservoir after bladder removal.
- This tool can also be used as a lever for separating the reservoir (after removing the inertia valve) and the floating piston chamber of the Brain 3.0
CC-01 (RS 2.0 and 3.0)
- Extra long 20.5mm clamp to fix the shock absorber body. It is used to loosen the YOKE (interface between the Shock body and the bike scale) and also the seal of the head (sealhed) when the body (body) loosens at the bottom.
CC-02 (RS 3.0)
- 20mm long jaw to fix and release the IFP tube with the help of the pry tool (LT-01)
CC-03 (RS 2.0 and 3.0)
- Modified 26.7mm clamp to fix the RS 3.0 inertia valve reservoir and release it with the RTT-01 tool. It also serves to fix the bladder reservoir of the RS 2.0. Important: This clamp requires correct positioning on the parts to be clamped.